- I supposed that you have learned AppleScript, so I will not introduce it in detail.
- You can learn AppleScript in practice or my AppleScript Quick Start 快速入门.
- AppleScript Quick Start 快速入门 - My Blog Article
- AppleScript Fundamentals - Apple Official Docs
- Mac Wrangle Evernote with AppleScript / 通过 AppleScript 连接印象笔记 - Evernote Official Docs
- Evernote Search Grammar / 搜索语法 - How to Search Notes
- App’s AppleScript Dictionary : Open App
Script Editor→ Enter
⌘ ⇧ o→ Choose
app_name.app(if it supports AppleScript)
Evernote Dictionary : … → Choose
- My Github Repos:
- I just list the code that I use most frequently.
- If you want further use of manipulating Evernote by AppleScript, you can read the official documentations from Apple and Evernote and use other programming language to cooperate with AppleScript.
- There is only some sample code, so it cannot run successfully in this order.
But you can learn how to manipulate Evernote with AppleScript from it.
- Launch, Sync, Wait, Quit
- Exist, Create, Rename, Delete
- Exist, Find, Create, Import, Export, Read, Rename, Move, Delete
- Simplify Formating
- Write Note content to Clipboard
If your Mac does not have some commands as mentioned below, you can install them through
You need to show Wi-Fi status in menu bar:
System Preferences →
Network → Check
Show Wi-Fi status in menu bar.
You need to install the command
The version of iTerm is beta 3.0.